Clearview Oakville Community Alliance (COCA) is the residents association for the Clearview community. COCA has regular monthly meetings on the first Thursday
of the month (except for July and August) - 7:30 pm - at the Hilton Garden Inn, located at 2774 South Sheridan Way. Any changes to the meeting schedule will be noted here
on the website.
All residents are invited to attend and to bring forward any community concerns or issues. We hope to see you there. Come out to meet your
neighbours and learn about your community.
***Join our COCA e-mail list for updates on the happenings and issues in the community. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the list.
What does COCA do for Clearview?
- Assists residents with various neighbourhood issues, Town& Region services
- Raises neighborhood issues with Town and Region representatives
- Represents Clearview at Town Council & Committee meetings, Mayor’s Community Leaders Roundtable, Regional and Boards
of Education meetings
- Delegates on issues affecting Clearview with different government authorities
- Lobbies for Clearview to have services & amenities (such as our public school & library, leash free park,
traffic calming, sound barrier walls, tree plantings, etc.) – issues that the community brings to us
- Brings speakers to monthly COCA meetings to speak and update the community on various matters of interest (e.g.
security, transit, schools, trees, town and regional developments and activities)
- Organizes monthly meetings, annual Clean-up & BBQ, and AGM (Annual General Meeting)
- Coordinates with the other Ward 3 residents associations on various ward and Town matters and
Why Join COCA?
- Stay Informed about challenges and opportunities within Clearview
- Meet Town & Region representatives at our meetings, incl. Mayor & Councillors
- Learn about resident surveys, open houses, & public consultations affecting your family, home, neighborhood and
COCA Executive & Board of Directors
Bob Brabers - President
Sue Alksnis - VP
Carol Deeth - VP
Louise Hynds - Secretary