COVID-19 Information


How to get help by phone during COVID-19


[If you have internet access, please keep phone lines open for those with phone-only access; use websites, chats, and email including ]


211 is Ontario's three-digit telephone helpline (dial 2-1-1) providing information and referrals for Ontario’s community, social, health-related and government services. They’ll help you find services

and government benefits, and explain how to apply.  They answer 24 hours a day, every day.  Interpreters in 150+ languages. 

Dial: 2-1-1, or 1-877-330-3213 or (TTY) 1-888-340-1001. Covers concerns about food, health, mental health, pets, home repairs, and many other needs.


311 is Halton's three-digit telephone helpline (dial 3-1-1) providing access to Halton government services, including Town of Oakville and non-emergency police. You can request a service or get general information. Translation in many languages.  

Dial 3-1-1 or 905-825-6000, or 1-866-442-5866 (this is the number family can call from outside Halton) or (TTY) 905-827-9833.


Our Ward 3 Councillors will help if you cannot get the information you need from 311 or 211:

Town Councillor Haslett-Theall: 289-837-3923

Regional & Town Councillor Gittings: 905-844-5513



Useful COVID-19 links  


COCA strongly encourages Clearview residents to sign up for the Mayor's Email newsletters. He is sending important COVID-19 information several times per week. Sign up for the newsletter here:


View previous mayor's newsletters at


Halton Region -


Town of Oakville -


Ward 3 Councillors - Covid 19 and other information in the Ward 3 Councillors Newsletter linked here.


Government of Canada


(external link)

Ontario Ministry of Health - see self assessment tool here


(external link)

Public Health Agency of Canada


(external link)

Public Health Ontario






Print | Sitemap